If you want to carry people by bus and coach for profit within the territory of the European Union, you should first obtain an EU license. The condition for obtaining an EU license is having a permit to pursue the occupation of road transport operator or applying for this permit at the same time as applying for an EU license. The application should be submitted to the Chief Road Transport Inspectorate in Warsaw. Attach the following documents to the application:
- Declaration of the person managing the transport;
- Certificate of professional competence;
- Documents confirming the appropriate financial capacity: annual financial statement, bank guarantee or insurance, including professional liability insurance, and general terms and conditions of insurance;
- Statement on the exploitation base;
- Statement about drivers;
- Information from the National Criminal Register on no criminal record of all members of the management board and the person managing the transport;
- Declaration of no criminal record for all members of the management board and the person managing the transport;
- List of vehicles - buses and coaches.
The fee for granting the permit to pursue the occupation of road transport operator is 1000 PLN. The fee for granting a license for international commercial road transport of passengers for up to 5 years is 3600 PLN + 396 PLN for each excerpt from the license or for more than 5 (up to 10 years) is 7200 PLN + 792 PLN for each excerpt from the license. In the case of acting through a proxy, an additional stamp duty for the power of attorney must be paid in the amount of 17 PLN.
We hope you found our article helpful. If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org